Hardwood Floor Maintenance
Our hardwood floor cleaning is done through a deep cleaning process with our special, commercial grade, wood surface cleaning machine. This system aggressively cleans your floor better than any other method; removing all dirt, grease, dust, built-up residue, and contaminants. Plus, our industry leading process leaves your floor completely dry. Don’t get fooled with other companies’ methods. Our method of hardwood cleaning is chosen to be best by hardwood floor manufacturers and for good reason. All of our cleaners are green-friendly, and best of all – they are kid and pet safe with no odors present.
Maintaining Your Floor Upon Service
- DON’T USE ORANGE GLOW, SWIFFER, or MURPHY’S OIL SOAP -these products leave film on the surface and leave a dull finish
- Vacuum your floor on a regular basis with a soft bristle brush
- Use a micro-fiber mop to remove dust
- Cleaning your hardwood floor with a neutral base floor cleaner leaves no residue
- Using carpet runners in high traffic areas and throw rugs in wet areas can preserve your finish
Following these few steps will improve your hardwood floor. We clean hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate flooring and also refinish these surfaces. Tri-State Floor Service serves residential and commercial customers; no job is too big or too small. Your satisfaction is our GUARANTEE!